Gurgaon: Commonwealth Games Organising Committee (CWG OC) Chairman Suresh Kalmadi on Saturday said the upcoming CWG even would be better than the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
Kalmadi said this during "Swagatham" ceremony held to unveil the CWG theme song in Gurgaon. The song - 'Jiyo Utho Badho Jeeto'- is composed by A R Rahman.
"It is going to be the best infrastructure in the world. It is going to have the best games; better than the Beijing Olympics," Kalmadi said.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/cwg-will-be-better-then-beijing-kalmadi/129796-3.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalmadi should try laughter challenge.he will be a sure winner.
No I dont think so because preparations are not up to the mark.Some stadiums are still under construction
A good joke of the Year,Mr.Kalmadi. :P :P :P .

But as a citizen of India I still hope that some miracle should turn things up. :) :)
It is very foolish to compare CWG to Olympics. Olympics covers the entire world unlike Commonwealth covering only Britain and her handful ex slave states who still symbolically owe allegiance to British crown.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A perfect statement that can be expected out of a congressman. DO nothing and claim as if you have achieved something extraordinary.

Shame on him
Its seems something impossible mr.kalmadi.....
Infrastructure itself is not upto the mark....
Hmm.... Yes... Donno how these games will go on...

I donot think they will make it a great success.. :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I think Rahman already knew that this games will be a utter flop, so he gave even more utter flop theme/song
It's most ridiculous to make a statement like this.Obviously pressure is getting the better of him!
No chance....
Today news is many of best players don't want to participate in CWG, because of fear of terrorist attack, and now it raining in delhi... and also bridge connect airport to CWG stadium was fall because of rain....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.