Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalmadi is so incapable.He has proved it by his actions.
Now this experience has a postive also,it is time to replace all the politicians from our sporting bodies with professional sports administrators!
[quote]chinmoymukherjee wrote:

That only shows his negative complex comparing ourselves with China! Why can't we assess ourselves by our own standards!![/quote]

That is so right Chinmoy! How can he compare the miserable state of CWG to Olympics!! The Chinese have done a really great job where Olympics was concerned, compared to which I feel we have hardly any standards left thanks to exreme greed of the politicians.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The whole episode has lowered our image which is likely to take a lot of time and efforts to be restored!We must ensure exemplary punishment to these people!
kalmadi is big cheater..........

Comparing it with beijing olympics is ridiculous .
[quote]kalmadi is big cheater..........

Comparing it with beijing olympics is ridiculous .[/quote]

Kalmadi is actually a very small fish! There are bigger bosses above him who actually carry out all these activities, he being only a frontman! Unfortunately it is these people who have power in their hands and so get away with all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is true kalyani he is just a small fish...The actual cost in planning and preapring the stadium is fully not stated by these people and this itself show how much money they have eaten in between...india is full of such fishes.
@Kalayni

You are right! Poor Kalmadi! It's team game or fraud perpetrated on this tolerant nation!!
Untidy bathrooms,collapsing false ceiling, dirt every where... This is the condition of the village... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I am not an admirer of Chinese political system but the commitment and love of an average Chinese for their country can be an example for us!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.