IT is raining very heavily at Hyderabad.. mainly at Madhapur....
This is Ganesh Nimarjan time....It is heavy disturbance for the people... ;) ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rain in hyderabad is alwayas a great problem.people participating in vinayaka nimajjanam should do it carefully
Thats strange, there is no rain at Dilshukhnagar area :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

It started now :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Deepti,

Is that the reason behind your absence on forums today!?
recent news says Another spell of heavy rain is likely to hit the state in the next 48 hours following the formation of a low pressure area over northwest Bay of Bengal off south Orissa coast and north Coastal Andhra.

It is likely to move in a west and northwestward direction and under its influence, heavy to very heavy rainfall is likely over north coastal Andhra. Met officials said scattered rain may occur in Telangana region, while light to moderate rain likely over Rayalaseema.

Several places in coastal Andhra and some parts of Telangana received widespread rains on Wednesday. Normal life was paralysed due to incessant rain at some places

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
We too are experiencing heavy rains in Kolkata and its neighbourhood!!
Yeah Yeah Yeah --- I think the cloud has started from Madhapur towards Dilshukhnagar.. :P :P

Yes Sajeetharan... There is power cut from today morning... Many fluctuations... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Oh my god.... anyways weather reports say that it is good sign for farmers. :)
Yes Deepti rains are been expected accoriding to weather forecast and floods too..However it is hot and humid at my place no signs of rain but just now it started and stopped. :)
No rain in chennai.weather is very HOT in chennai rite now like summer!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.