Hi,

I am rally happy to say that boddunan.com is reached a very good milestone in the last week. It crossed 1,00,000 barrier in Alexa ranking. The latest ranking of boddunan.com for the last 7 days (average of last 7 days) is 99,569.

It was a great journey during the last 3 months. We have been beating our expectations day by day to reach this level from a ranking of 41,11,784 three months ago.

This is certainly the big achievement of all members on boddunan.com. Thank you all for your wonderful contribution.

Have a look at the Alex page at http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/boddunan.com

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow,this is really a reason to rejoice!
yes,we will work even more harder to make it to top 10!
:D

Swetha Shenoy
Maverick if it possible can you start a discussion or else we can continue with teh same discussion.
every week you just post the rank of boddunan in alexa ranking so that we can know where we are standing and how more we have to go?
Swetha we will work together and will make it in top 10 soon
Yes Maverick me too track the Alexa ranking of boddunan.
A little to add:
Boddunan.com users come from these countries:
* 59.1% India
* 7.8% United States
* 5.9% Germany
* 3.6% Sweden
* 1.5% Canada
* 1.2% Bulgaria
* 1.0% Mexico
* 1.0% France
* 18.9% OTHER

More
Boddunan.com traffic rank in other countries:

* 28,635 Bulgaria
* 218,024 Canada
* 223,585 France
* 250,848 Germany
* 19,707 India
* 138,664 Mexico
* 29,517 Sweden
* 426,302 United States

Members See the India traffic rank for boddunan.com

Its great we are growing each day.

keep referring.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
I had no Idea that boddunan also foreign visitors like USA, Germany, Canada.
Whatever may be bu i beleive we will grow ina faster mode and every member will get benifited of it
Yeah its true that our website is also visited by other country residents. They may be coming through various search engines.

Yes we will grow more in near future. So friends just refer more friends and keep posting articles.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
The foreign visitors are coming from other websites and search engines to read the articles. And the number is good because of the number of web links which our members are posting in other websites which are the main source of all those visitors to the site.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Maverick if it possible can you start a discussion or else we can continue with teh same discussion.
every week you just post the rank of boddunan in alexa ranking so that we can know where we are standing and how more we have to go?
Swetha we will work together and will make it in top 10 soon[/quote]

No problem. I will update the latest rankings whenever we reach certain milestone.

Friends,
Also we reached this level with 65o members only .
So just imagine we will reach more closer to top list.

Just referring, posting and weblinks make us reach at top.

Great work members. Keep it going.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
I think when our member will reach at 1000 then we will be getting much more traffic to our site.
I think we will achieve that target soon
Friend Our target must be more than 5000 ACTIVE members.

Yes we will definitely reach that level by end of this year(fingers crossed).

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.