India's most trusted handset brand, Nokia has launched it's latest 'Touch and Type' phone Nokia C3 in India on Tuesday, Oct 5.

The latest sensation in the market Nokia C3 is all set for the vibrant youths. It offers all the essential features of a smartphone within a affordable price. It has a traditional keypad as well as a touchscreen. The keypad helps for fast typing and the touchscreen makes the users unique from others. Now all you want to do is grab the latest Nokia C3 and be the star in your gang.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nokia C3 is available in all leading stores at Rs 7,249. One of leading online store in India, Flipkart offers Nokia C3 Touch & Type at the magic price of Rs 6,459.
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Nokia C3 is available in all leading stores at Rs 7,249. One of leading online store in India, Flipkart offers Nokia C3 Touch & Type at the magic price of Rs 6,459.[/quote]

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: What will I do my new 6120 then?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid wrote;
What will I do my new 6120 then?
A simple answer to your question....
sell it off, if you are more interested in c3....
Nokia is really making a challenge for other companies..

@Abid another way is to donate it to Nokia for planting a tree.. ;) :)
@Abid,
Where is the treat for your new 6210?. :) :) .Nokia C3 is so good with more attractive features. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.