Many Chinese couples decided to tie the knot on Sunday, Oct 10 as the date appears like 10-10-10, which they believe that the lucky number 10 will give them a long happy married life.

The number 10 implies 'perfection' in China. Many young people decided to start their married life with the blessing of the magic number 10-10-10, a date whose symmetry has occurred once a year since 2001 and will do so until 2012.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are persons who have faith in numerology and luck throughout the world.
Chinese believe Feng shui and numerology and they are also famous for variety wedding...

That's really good...

Anu.:-)

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
Hmm!! I couldnt understand how they calculate the lucky numbers as 10-10-10 is nothing but 1+1+3(adding digits 2+0+1+0)which is equal to 5... :ohmy:
000203F2-20101010.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
@Rajani

Your math is superb! Then why did you tell me the other day that it is not so!!!!
:P :laugh: Nothing complicated here chinmoy...It is just calculation of lucky number..adding digits.. :woohoo:

I still say i am Zero is rest.. :huh: :S :(
this is very interesting fact ...........thanks for sharing nagalakshmi......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
This is a interesting fact.... Thanks for sharing nagalakshmi...... chinese do believe in numerology....
China Daily reported that marriage registration offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Jinan, Dalian and Zhengzhou decided to work extra hours on Sunday to to register new couples.
nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]China Daily reported that marriage registration offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Jinan, Dalian and Zhengzhou decided to work extra hours on Sunday to to register new couples.[/quote]

Wrong or right, many have passion for certain numbers. In our country, The Vehicle Traffic Department (RTO) makes good income by allotting fancy registration numbers. Rationality pays no role in such matters.
fantasy_barbarian_20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some people have these fads and fetishes! To me it's just one of them!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.