Sir Albert Einstein was not only one of the greatest scientists but a great humanist too.Just spare a thought on what he thought about all technical endeavours.

"Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavours.Never forget this in the misdst of our diagrams and equations."
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Einstein who was witness to the ravages of two world wars and the great misery that was wrought upon the humankind discovering and misusing technologies must have felt a conscientious urge to remind scientist and technologists of their supreme and sacred duty!
Nice quote Chinmoy, its avery thought provoking one and should, in essence be a guideline for the discoverers and scientists!!

Although the havoc created by hhis inventions but have left him with little peace until he was alive, but it is not wrong to say that his creation helped end the war that; if prolonged; would have continued for long time creating unimaginable miseries and destruction on a much more higher scale than it actually was!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]
"Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavours.Never forget this in the misdst of our diagrams and equations."[/quote]

I didn't understand at all!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.