I am to borrow this quote for Oliver Goldsmith again to depict the true state of affairs of our country when it comes to getting justice,the poor are always at the rough end of it!

Good Night to all of you!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The recent judicial trend of this country has been displaying a dangerous bias against the poor.Delay,high cost of litigation and judicial corruption have made it alsmost impossible for the poor to get justice!
Another beautiful quote and so true, thanks for sharing!

Like everything else, justice too is a merchandise that can be brought or sold, provided the right kind of money is paid for it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is a fact , not a quote I think.Money is the base everywhere.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
The quote very clearly indicates the state of affairs in India. The costly litigation, delay in court proceedings and corruption all add to misery of poor and the rich are benefitted by their money power.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't know in which year exactly the author made this observation.It does throw light on the bias of any judicial system against the poor making it a universal phenomenon!
One thing is clear.From the past,the poor suffers a lot in all aspects than the rich starting from food to getting justice.
In the film SIVAJI, a dialogue is there, poor gets poorer and rich gets richer. What can be done about this situation!!!
Which is why heroes are born! If there was equality and just systems everywhere, life would be so boring!! :) :laugh: :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well quoted indeed and agree with other that is is quiet appropriate to Indian situation.. :)

I only womder whether the quote is stated after seeing india condition or is just in general..only the author can say.. :huh: :)

@raja yes it is very nice dialogue ..thanks for sharing..
I think it is very true to say that the disadvantaged tend to be at a disadvantage all the time!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.