Should I write Spiritual Articles here ? Do you think it will receive good response and cash credits if it is good ? I don't think many people nowadays believe in such things.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Aman,
I think you are bit excited.Don't let too much pressure on you. Enjoy what you do.Being too young,you should not stress yourself too much. :) :) .Things will come on your way slowly.
I agree with Nagalakshmi! Don't get too much swayed by the prospects of results.You can choose any field for your subject and see the result!
Feeling comfortable in doing the work should be the motto.

Want to make each day Accountable

i don't believe in these type of articles and i think that no body who believe in science issues will do such
The most intersting thing about your query is that you are linking cash credit with spiritual articles which is a bit of a contradiction to my mind!
Aman,Why there is no reply from you,Man? :) :) :)
You can best write on a topic you are more interested. This is okay to write articles on spirituality. The cash credits will depend on quality of contents, style and presentation. Even those who do not believe in spirituality will read the articles out of curiosity. Moreover, there is no rigidity of thoughts. We communicate contrary thoughts and even change the prior thoughts and notions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Aman,Why there is no reply from you,Man? :) :) :)[/quote]
I was busy because of my Part Test for Brilliant Tutorials.
I am really writing articles here for expressing myself but why write just for that if cash credits are there! I just wanted to know if I would get good number of readers for them.
@Aman

If you go though our articlesbase you will find many articles which though earned less cash credit but are very popular!
Aman

I think it is bit difficult to predict whether people are interested in reading spiritual articles..and the sites doesnt restricts in writing spirtual articles...but if you think your thoughs can be shared in this way submit them ..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.