Dear friends lets start some forum where we will start discussing about in which we are expert so our knowledge can get shared with other members.

Like I would Like to start teaching people how to invest money in share market and how to entry how to choose different market and different products,if you are good in computer,arts,medical then start some forum where other member will ask question and you have to answer this will be more interesting and also we can share our knowledge and also can gain some knowledge from others.

what is your opinion regarding this
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is it like Yahoo Answers?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes maverick somewhat like that I think It will not only increase the knowledge of our member but also it will help us to get traffic .

What are you saying?
Agree with you. We have similar plans of same thing and we have been discussing this on some other topic few days ago.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

But i found members actively participating in gossips and opinions rather than in the knowledge based forums ;) . And we can also see the forums of first page are only being concentrated and the other page forums are being neglected.
Thats a very good idea.It will really help to gain knowledge on specific topic..It can be like a category caller My Topic..
and i think it wont be exactly like yahoo answers,but will be similar to the work done by a Top Contributer in Yahoo answers.
So you start a thread with your topic introduction and others can post their doubts and you will clear it and with more and more post,the thread will do the work of an article presented in a simple way...thats really cool!!
Dear Madhuri who ever is interested only to gain points they will just visit unnecessarily the first page I think if we started some knowledge based forum then definitely members will start showing interest over there what is your opinion?
you can also start a forum where you share your expertise and we can gain from you
Great MC we need initiative by all members then only we can start a forum like that and I think this will be a mass hit and mega success

What you say?
i agree with you 100%...i think everyone has got something to share.Each one of us expertise in some subject.Many of them are professionals also..So there is no chance that this idea will fail..i think everyone will agree to you and maverick has already shown green signal to your idea!!!
i have already posted a question to your thread!So lets begin... B) :)
Yes MC but all experts should start their forum soon so that every body can participate in that for gaining knowledge here
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.