Career experts are of the opinion that a generous sprinkling of Buzzwords will make the resume look generic.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/work/10-words-never-to-use-in-your-resume/articleshow/17493623.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes these are ten most used words probably used by most inefficient people who include these in their resume. I can vouch for that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes these are ten most used words probably used by most inefficient people who include these in their resume. I can vouch for that.

Buzz words always sound bombastic and empty. Corporate chiefs are no more lured by these empty vessels.
I am not sure if they are right to use in the resume. But definitely few words like creative,motivated,responsible definitely are not the correct words to be used in the resume. As one expect to have it in the employee so why to project it in the resume. :laugh:
I am not sure if they are right to use in the resume. But definitely few words like creative,motivated,responsible definitely are not the correct words to be used in the resume. As one expect to have it in the employee so why to project it in the resume. :laugh:

Instead you can say that you have done a job that brought laurels to the firm where he 's employed.

Instead you can say that you have done a job that brought laurels to the firm where he 's employed.

Yes we can say it but to write in the resume won't be good. :)

Though we can write about the achievements we got in the last company we worked with. :)
This should no be projected in the resume.
Yes many times some employer use this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This should no be projected in the resume.
Yes many times some employer use this.

Employer or employee?. :blink:

Think again :laugh:

Though we can write about the achievements we got in the last company we worked with. :)

Instead of saying in so many words, it is much more effective to add some documental proof to what you are claiming and simply make a mention of it without using too many bombastic words which any intelligent recruiter can see through ...The lesser a person boasts about his/her performance the higher he/she goes up in the other persons esteem ..But most Indians are known not to be subtle while talking about themselves and their achievements !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Instead of saying in so many words, it is much more effective to add some documental proof to what you are claiming and simply make a mention of it without using too many bombastic words which any intelligent recruiter can see through ...The lesser a person boasts about his/her performance the higher he/she goes up in the other persons esteem ..But most Indians are known not to be subtle while talking about themselves and their achievements !

Absolutely rather to write such things one can show the documents related to what the person has achieved in the past employments. :)

Absolutely rather to write such things one can show the documents related to what the person has achieved in the past employments. :)

The idea is not to sound bombastic. Should be realistic in a simple way, not showy.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.