Is it good or bad to forgive a person more than once if he/she dont care about his/her family. :( What are ways to bring back that person to correct line ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Forgiveness is a great virtue provided it is reciprocated by the one who or whose act is being forgiven! It should never be practised in relatation to a person who interprets as a sign of weakness!
We can forgive a person only if he has realized his mistake.If he is repetitive in comitting mistakes,he is liable to be punished.
As per my personal experience, a person should be forgiven only if he promises to never do the same mistake ever once. And if he breaks his promise, he should be punished. But firs look for the circumstances he was in before deciding and decide what you would have done under the same circumstances. Don't be idealistic at that time. Think practically.
Forgiveness is the nature of humanity. To bring back a man to the family he should be convinced through discussions that family is the best secured place for a human . Love and affection can change a person from a demon to a human.
Practical thinking is good but in life some situations do arise where compromise becomes the demand of the time . So sometimes to save your loving one's from drawning in the sea of tears you have to show them the way to walk in the right path again and again.
Thanks for all your opinions..i think it is very difficult to bring back person to reality unless he/she co-operate. I agree that forgiveness is necessary for people who regret. people who do not realize that they are hurting others will never understand even after we try to explain them.
We should forgive person according to the situation,If they did sin, we cannot forgive.If they did a mistake we can forgive them and track them into correct way.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If person does some mistakes only he is considered as a human being and if he or she commits for first or second time we can forgive him/her. However if he/she keeps on doing the errors then they cannot be forgiven.

I accept to the view of sarala and that's a good point.

http://myblogdeivigan.blogspot.com/
http://placementandinformations.blogspot.com/
Thank you Deivigan,it is a fact and even truth that a person should be for give according to the situation.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Never ever be unequal or unbalanced while deciding justice n such situations related to family.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.