Hi,
Can i uninstall and reinstall a trial version of a software to use it again.
If not what should i do?.Will the trail version work again if the entire folder of the previous installation is deleted, or should i use a registry mechanic or something..?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You cannot directly re use an expired software.
Because still you uninstall it some registry files will be present.

So, you need a through clean up of registry or format your system to install the software again..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
you can reuse a trail version of a software by re-installing for that you have to edit the registry files but thats not easy
Dear Friend,
After uninstalling the software from mthe registry, u can reuse the software.

Regards,
Bharat.[/i]
i agree with jobin.

Want to make each day Accountable

You can. But it depends how wise the software is. Most softwares wont let but some. To get a crack is a wise idea as cracks for all the softwares available through the net
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................................................................................
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.