I am having one question regarding paying tax on income earned from Boddunan.

I am an IT Professional and i will be paying tax this year for the first time.

As earning from Boddunan is not constant. I mean payment from Boddunan releases whenever you surpass threshold amount.

Consider one example.

I earned Rs.2200 in one year. As this is being my second income, will be required to pay tax on this amount? I am not much aware on rules and regulations that are laid on paying tax on second income.

May be Gulshan can help me on this.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Although,the amount is received irregularly, even then it will be added to your total income, and then tax shall be calculated after exemptions and as per your slab.
Thanks for your inputs. But i think we receive our cheques after TDS deduction. Am i correct?
If Boddunan is giving cheques after deducting TDS then you should ask for the copy of TDS from Boddunan and then attached the self attested xerox copy alongwith your return file.
But, as far as I know Boddunan can't deduct TDS without asking the concerned member, as all members don't pay taxes or they don't come under taxable net. It will be an unnecessary burden on the members to get a claim from the income tax department for the TDS deducted.
In banks there is option for not deducting any TDS by submitting a form name 15G or 15H depending to which category one fall.
Boddunan does not deduct any tax at source. So you are responsible for paying any tax liable.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Abhishek,
No way we get our cheque after TDS deduction.Good that you got your doubts cleared by now.
Well there is no deduction of taxes at source from boddunan so abhishek you will have to pay taxes on whatever you earned from boddunan...
As you are employee and your salary is coming under taxable net, so your employer responsible to deduct TDS every months and pay you the salary after TDS.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.