What would you do if get to know dat your partner is going to marry with someone else ...??
1. You will cry
2. You will kill urself
3. You will be happy
4. You will never be involve in any relationship
5. Other (write)

Just Share your Opinion ........
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First, is this business partner or life partner? If a business partner, I shall congratulate her. If life partner, and we have no children, I shall prefer to let her have her way. If we have children, I shall ask her to reconsider her decision for children sake. If the children are grown up, I shall advise them to let mama go her way and I would continue discharge of my obligations as father.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I would rather be happy to let her go if she thinks that she has found someone suitable for her and it will give me a chance to live a life of my choice...
First,I will cry but later I will understand the situation and let her go as she doesnt have interest on me.
Really Very Hard to answer it..
I'm also cry And Understand the situation ....
By understanding the situation i can't do anything ..so i'm leave her for there happiness....
Yes, I too agree that by understanding the situation nothing is going to come up so I would rather bless them for a happy and prosperous life for sacrifice is another name of love...
I SHALL PRAY FOR HIS HAPPY MARRIED LIFE,
AS WELL AS PRAY TO GOD FOR GIVING ME ENOUGH STRENGTH TO COPE WITH THE SORROW
Thanks all of you for sharing youe views and thought here.. Really this situation will may be happen with me.. SO that's why this question i posted in bodduanan.
:ohmy: :ohmy:
Thanks for sharing your valuable thought on this matter and rightly so it is the best thing to do in the given situation. I agree with you on this regard!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.