I have made diagram by using shape in ms-word 2007 for a article
but when i copy all and then paste for submission it does not pasted.
what should i do to paste all the content including diagram for the article.

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Try to save the picture in paint or word pad before submitting.I think this would help.
there was a diagrqm pasting option in article submitting section.
Do this in paint. I too felt this problem but when i used paint,then it worked.

Want to make each day Accountable

Good knowledge getting shared through this forum. I was unaware of it.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
diagrams of ms- word do not work here. u need to work on like on ms-paint or something else.
in the article section there is a option to paste a image you use that to paste a image.
I am facing same problem in forum section. what is its solution?I want to share some pictures in forums page-how?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Pankaj, first of all, DO NOT use word for pasting articles, paste your articles first in notepad then submit the article. Secondly, use Paint option and then submit the diagram as an Image, should mainly be in a JPEG format! It will work,.

[quote]I am facing same problem in forum section. what is its solution?I want to share some pictures in forums page-how?[/quote]

Make sure your pictures are in JPEG format and are small files within 100 kb. if they are more then you won't be able to paste them here.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think a error message will be displayed if the format and size is not according to rules.
Thanks for your answer kalyani.It must be in jpeg format and with in 100 kb.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.