Is it wise to use wind energy in substitute for other energy forms?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wind ids available in abundance and possibly, this may be A substitute for oil. If wind energy can replace petrol and diesel, thermal electricity, it may be good for economy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The main problem with this form of clean source of energy is its limited availability in our country and parts of our country which have abundance of wind can and must switch over to this form.
Wind energy is free and can be harnessed successfully in major regions in our country, so there is no harm in switching over to wind energy so also to solar energy of which there is no dearth barring a few months during rains!

There are a couple of places very close to Pune that are successfully using wind energy as a major source of energy!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The Fukushima Nuclear disaster followed by one at Chernobyl has once again brought safety and viability of exiting sources into cnetral focus and even Germany proposes to shut down all reactors by 2022. In the light of this we must strive to explore and exploit all unconventional sources of energy otherwise we are doomed!
Wind is a natural thing.If it gives some energy also it will be better.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
[quote]The Fukushima Nuclear disaster followed by one at Chernobyl has once again brought safety and viability of exiting sources into cnetral focus and even Germany proposes to shut down all reactors by 2022. In the light of this we must strive to explore and exploit all unconventional sources of energy otherwise we are doomed![/quote]

Very true Chinmoy, or else we will soon be frying ourselves in a supermega huge nuclear soup bowl! :laugh:

Is it wise to use wind energy in substitute for other energy forms?

Why would it be unwise to use wind energy? Apart from its regional limits, is there some major drawback in using the same?
It is wise substitute indeed as there is no harm for environment from it but it is limited resources and one cannot survive on it unless it available continuously.
Rajani wrote: [quote]It is wise substitute indeed as there is no harm for environment from it but it is limited resources and one cannot survive on it unless it available continuously. [/quote]

This problem can bet gotten over by some means, probably similar to charging batteries for later use! Anyway, Rajani, its very good to see online after a long time! :)

Latest happenings in Japan should be an eye-opener for all who think of nuclear source providing unending sources of energy!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.