There is a orthodox family. They keep girls in home. The girl who born in that family has lot of interest , aims and dreams. So she tried to find a job and finally she found the job in Hyderabad. But her father didn't agree at all. As her father want to perform her marriage. But in the name of marriage her father waster 3 years time. When she tried to convince her father and mother that she has lot of goals an she don't want to waste time any more and spoil the career.But her father didn't agree at all. and more over her father said that if he send her to job, all the relatives will say that he could make her marriage thats why he sent his daughter to job.So to repect her father she kept quit and now sitting in home. But due to this, her dreams and goals got collapsed. Now her age is 26.but after 30 age no one will give job in india. Her dreams are to work in a big mnc company that as software programmer.then she want to help poor. But now what can she do. Lot of time is getting wasted by sitting in home. Friends can you please suggest a best solution for this

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sarala

I can understand the girl's frustration and hers is a case which many girls face particularly those belonging to orthodox family but what I could make out from what you have stated is that she has a goal to achieve and she is clear-headed too.She is bound to respect her dad's reasonable and rational decisions not the irrational ones! Now it's up to her to take take a firm stand in this regard.After all it is her life and vital time is running out of her life!
She needs to contact common family friends and relatives who have some influence on her father. Possibly other more liberal persons having good terms with her father may be of help.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

While I agree that help form any quarters should be sought but ultimately it is the girl who has to decide if she would live life on her terms!
Someone should make her father understand that he live in such a society where talking about various things happens. This is common,if a house has girl in his/her family. Father has to allow her daughter to be independent and should allow her to work.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sarala,

I think you got best advices from all the members here and i too feel that somebody should change her fathers mind and if the girl has full confidence in herself she also can try for job and show father that she has something to do. :)
Truth is that persons of orthodox nature shun the company of liberals and hence any suggestion to prevail upon her father might not work!Here the girl's attitude becomes important to unshackle herself!
Truth is that persons of orthodox nature shun the company of liberals and hence any suggestion to prevail upon her father might not work!Here the girl's attitude becomes important to unshackle herself!

It is possible to persuade even the most rigid person. This depends on capability, intimacy and tact of concerned person. Possibley, girl's father may not listen to youngsters. But his own friends or his eleder may convince him. The father would have been liberal enough to allow education to his daughter. Now only he is reluctant to allow her to work on a job. Successful persuasion is only a possibility that should be explored. Of course, there is no certainty.

@Gulshan

I have spoken my mind based on my limited experience and would be too happy to be proved wrong in this case.
@Gulshan

I have spoken my mind based on my limited experience and would be too happy to be proved wrong in this case.

You are not wrong. But there can always be alternative worth trying. Some times, success comes by trying even though result may appear doubtful.

I think if she try to convince family for job and express her situation and dream to father i am sure if father is good then will give chance otherwise if girl is above 21 years then she can take action and can take help of adviser.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.