How to become famous?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The shortcut to become famous:

Just ask any private detective agency people to surround you and ask those detective agency people who have good contact with media people. Rest thing they will do,you need not to worry. If you are boy then they will put a girl on any popular channel as anchor and vice versa and will start the love relation which will be highlighted by these detective agency people who have surrounded you and ultimately you and your so called girlfriend will become famous. All are benefited,media will get it's viewers and will increase it's business, ultimately increase it's TRP. Your so called girlfriend will become famous and you will also become famous along with your so called girlfriend. Ultimately, the private security agency people will be the king, enjoying each and every moment of all involved in it using the surveillance equipments.Security agency people will roam around your house as your fans.

Mind it, this is full proof plan and this is not England that any media or any security agency people will be caught. Gradually, all media channels will get involved and make programs or telecast movies according to both of your so called love life which is highlighted through these people.

Sounds funny,come to my place and see it for yourself,how security agency people roam around my house!!!
Famous are those who do something extraordinary and become the face of the crowd. To become one in thousands, you need to work in the area which is untouched. you need to do something different and try to be first in whichever area you are working in.It is said that "It's better to be first rather than being better with your competitor".

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
wow! Wouldn't we all like to know that ! :))
But, I don't think there is a any foolproof guide on How to become famous!!
Not that I mind - I really don't think I would enjoy fame. It sure looks appealing from the outside, but I often wonder if it really great to be famous with everyone prying into every aspect of your life!!! :unsure:
Satish, aim at being successful, fame will probably follow! ;)
All the best finding the answer to that question. :lol:

https://www.mummepreneur.com/
Not that I mind - I really don't think I would enjoy fame. It sure looks appealing from the outside, but I often wonder if it really great to be famous with everyone prying into every aspect of your life!!! :unsure:

@Kimberly,

you didn't read my comments carefully. I mentioned in the comment that this not England that these people will be caught. That means, I don't like it at all. The girl's family is using me to become famous and media is benefited by highlighting it. And, I am harassed to be used by both. I, tried to stop it by every possible means, but of no use. The funny part is that, these people have till now hidden the girl's identity from me, only shown her face in front of camera and it is still continuing.

There was a time, all channels were using this opportunity to get benefited, but, I have decreased it to certain extent by not watching most of T.V programs.

I am criticizing it, not praising this plan. This is a nexus which media people have been doing it with the help of security agency people and politicians are also involved in this nexus.

Otherwise, if you don't have any objection to this plan, then this is a sure sort plan to become famous.
Just being known and talked about is not fame. Famous is one who is known for virtue and good achievements. The worst criminal and mafia are not famous but nororious. As fame comes from achievements, it is best to concentrate on making achievements. This needs selecting your job, hobbeys and activities that suit your natural talent, aptitude and interests.

All achievers get fame depending on their level of achievements. Thus The international and national level achievers in sports, music and other fields get more famous. The top personalities in all fields are topic of WHO IS WHO in General Knowledge quiz.

Fame depends on achievement in any field. But there are certain fields that have more exposure to public. Thus those in films, TV, sports are more famous.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Either become famous for a good reason

Or become famous for not so good reason

or better still,become a politician!!!! :)

Swetha Shenoy
Today it is easy by telling that you are a terrorist or that you are planning to kill some politician simple.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think politicians earn both fame and notoriety leaving a respectable few!

@Kimberly,

you didn't read my comments carefully. I mentioned in the comment that this not England that these people will be caught. That means, I don't like it at all. The girl's family is using me to become famous and media is benefited by highlighting it. And, I am harassed to be used by both. I, tried to stop it by every possible means, but of no use. The funny part is that, these people have till now hidden the girl's identity from me, only shown her face in front of camera and it is still continuing.

There was a time, all channels were using this opportunity to get benefited, but, I have decreased it to certain extent by not watching most of T.V programs.

I am criticizing it, not praising this plan. This is a nexus which media people have been doing it with the help of security agency people and politicians are also involved in this nexus.

Otherwise, if you don't have any objection to this plan, then this is a sure sort plan to become famous.

Pradeep, The comments i had to offer were in repy to Satish's question " How to become famous". Sorry, but I was NOT replying to your post. :)
But I do sympathize with you!

https://www.mummepreneur.com/
@ Kimberly,

I thought that you commented on my comments. Anyway, it's my apology for misunderstanding it.

And, there is no need to be sympathize with me. Either you accept this kind of environment or protest it. Everybody in this world is facing this kind of problem, some protest it and get compensated and those who do such things get humiliated in public(as the case with Rupert Murdoch).

Anyway,to Satish question on "how to become famous", only hard work in right way will make anybody famous.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.