Can anyone find a true love on net? how do I find a true love?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Stats and facts proves that there are many who certainly did and there are also stats that prove that there are many who got cheated...Satish wait for your turn and I am sure you will certainly find your true love some day when it is destined!!!
True love doesn't happen instantly, that too when you don't see him/her.It takes time to understand each other and then you start liking someone when you feel that you can spend life with him/her and he/she is going to stand beside you in all walks of life.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
True love is something that is very hard to find these days but be positive there might be someone in this big world whom God might send to shower true love on you and thereby bring happiness in your life...
True love is spontaneous and comes without finding. This need not and cannot be found by conscious efforts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In love there is no true or false. Love is par beyond true or false. please remember it.
Well when we are not able trust any person by seen them then how can we love a person without seeing him/her. i feel that now-a-days people just experiment a lot and call it true love.
002_2011-07-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3524]}
Very difficult! But I hear some people do succeed in finding their soul mates in it!!
THe answer to first part is that it is very rare.For second part I have no answer.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
love should not be find
it should be felt.
love on net is not trustable.
and it is not good to hear also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It can be found anywhere and through any medium but unless you give lot of time to your relationship, you can't actually come to the conclusion whether he/she is meant for you.

I think the partners should be like-minded in order to understand each other right from the start.Normally when you get married, you may have some disconnects with your spouse as both hail from different cultures.

It takes couple of months to understand each other, both the partners have to compromise and change himself/herself to some extent to start thinking in line with each other.That's why marriage is known as an institution where to people from different values,beliefs and environment meet and give birth to a new culture.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.