Our elders say parents are nothing but lively god. But some parents be very rude with their children. They think that they are doing good with their children by behaving rudely but this leads to many problems in their children which they never know.
Thats why some children be very fearful with parents. So due to this fear they never share their happiness, sadness and problem or anything with their parents. They search some other person to share.
To my view , I feel parents should be very good with their children. I am not telling them to leave their kids ass they want. I am telling how to be with kids in present generation.

Now let us know How to be with our children according to their age levels.

till 3 years kids will be attached much with their mother.

So let us study about this from 5 years age of the children.

5 - 12 years : Parents should be like a kid when the kid needed. Like they should play with them , they should behave as they are of the kid age. Am not telling that dont be like a parent.but at the same time you be like a parent but not scolding, whatever mistake the child do, tell them cooly , make them understand what is the advantage and disadvantage of the mistake. Never try to beat your children. If the kid is not at all listern then punish that to at last chance.
But mostly try to correct them.Dont scold them.

12 -30 + :

Try to be like a friend. Give them energy by encouraging them.Never scold your children at any cost. Try to inspire your children . but never use slang and scold your children. If the children is not behaving well then you can punish them or scold them. but with out doing wrong and you are scolding it is really bad on parents part.

So friends i just let parents know how they are hurting their children by scolding and by discouraging.

I hope you understand and if you are behaving rudely towards your children ,I wish you change your attitude by reading this forum post .

thank you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a very useful and important post for parents and I think it will brief them about what they should do or how they should behave with their children according to their age groups. A matured parent is someone who tactfully knows how to deal with their children and things like understanding and patience surely plays a vital role in it...
All parents are not equally educated and mature enough to properly bring up children and behave with them. I feel that there should be some short term course on family relations and parenting before marriage.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Your idea about the parent is good information but we people are not thinking at same level that`s the problem here.....
Thats why i want to make aware of this for some of the people of this generation who are going to become parents, we are thinking to become parents and who are already parents. I hope they realize and be good with their children

Thank you said by: sathish kail
Thats why i want to make aware of this for some of the people of this generation who are going to become parents, we are thinking to become parents and who are already parents. I hope they realize and be good with their children

Yes sarala, Surely i will do.. Thanks
Parent should be a little strict to a certain age of a child and in the teens parents should be friendly

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Yes, you are right fathima. But parents should not continue making their children fearful and threatening for everything even their children have become adults as my parents do.

IF i stay online for more time at night. My mom dad threat me that they will take away laptop. Ok I understand that they care me so they do like that. But they should understand why i am staying for more time online. Am not staying for long time online for fun right.
avatar2_1_2011-07-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3572]}
Parents these days are too obsessive about the well-being of their wards and leave very little space for them to figure things out themselves and as a result at times they appear to be too interfering which unnecessary complicates things!
Nice information shared about parents. Every parent should read these things and should follow them.
This is really a very useful and Informational message.Thank you for sharing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.