How can one quickly get rid of feeling of loneliness??
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Feeling loneliness could be a disorder with those who neither read nor watch TV nor surf net nor move out nor mix up with others. Loneliness is more a mental disorder than real problem. This is also caused by frustration and inferiority complex. In extreme cases, psychological counselling uis necessary.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: sathish kail
To get rid of feeling of loneliness, we must keep ourselves busy in the activities of our interest.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

It would be a good idea to move out from the house and mix with the people and spend some time on gossips with friends. Do things that interests you for long hours without keeping yourself idle and lost in thoughts. Everybody who feels lonely should chalk out his or her own ways to deal with it...
002_2011-07-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3571]}
Just go for a brisk walk and think of your country! This feeling would vanish!
ha ha ha I appreciate Chinmoy's suggestion. :cheer: It is really a bad feeling and engaging ourselves in some activity is the solution.
Just tune in to some nice music or read some nice books.This can definitely help in quickly getting rid of feeling of lonelines.
Ajay wrote: [quote]Just tune in to some nice music or read some nice books.This can definitely help in quickly getting rid of feeling of loneliness. [/quote]

This is the best remedy to get rid of feeling lonely! But frequent feelings of loneliness even when there is no obvious reason suggests depression for which prompt help should be sought!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks to you all for this good suggestion.. Sometimes i felt this problem.. Now i got an idea to solve this kind of problem...
satish have you overcome from feeling loneliness.Share here your experience.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Loneliness is a pain. It is in the hands of the individual to come out of that scenario. It is good to create interests in one field or the other and try to master it. This way you can overcome loneliness. Make friends and ensure that friendship is a healthy one.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.