Can you tell which organ in human beings cannot be donated to other human being?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are too many! Brain is one such.I think liver transplant too has not proved successful! Let me know what others say!
Brain is controller of body and there is no question of transplanting other brain. When brain stops functioning, this is called brain death. Brain death is the real death as against clinical death.

I have not seen any body with successful liver transplant. A neighbor of mine died recently because of liver damage. Doctors had declared the disease incurable.

Personally, I dislike transplantations. If we live well naturally and eat healthy, our vital organs should be intact till death.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think transplant is an answer to the people who are unfortunate victims of organ failure like one involving kidney.Similarly bone marrow transplant is proving successful in treating certain kinds of blood cancer!
liver and brain are the 2 organs which cannot be donated

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Recently I read an article which says that all the organs can be used for transplantation.I don't remember whether brain was excluded or not.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think Brain is the organ in human beings cannot be donated to other human being.
I dont think that liver comes under non-transplantable body part.I read a article about mother and a daughter(who is the patient) where mother liver was shared and transplanted to the daughter. later the organ can grow itseem. :unsure: :dry: :)
it must be the brain which is a unique one and cannot be donatrd to other person.
Yes, it seems that the brain is the organ that cannot be transplanted or donated to other person and all the other organs might be transplanted either with success or failure as the case may be....
I don't know how many organs can be transferred but kidney,eyes can be donated.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.