When you're in sad mood do you listen to sad, slow music?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Satish, when I am in a sad mood I prefer to be alone in a dark room listening to sad songs of Kishore kumar and sometimes even Mukesh!!!
Yes,I am little bit filmy type and so,I would like to do so.
Yes I listen to sad songs in a dark room, it really helps a lot to overcome

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

No such choice! I would prefer the songs of my preference -slow or not!
When you are in sad mood try to engage yourself in one activity or productive work. Listening to sad, slow music will make you such more sad.
if i was sad in mood then i go for a long drive in place of listening sad songs.
Try to listern fast beat songs you will feel better and your sad mood will leave u

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think it will make you more sad and depressed. It is better to come out of the situation through some comedy and happy scences or songs. :lol:
whwn i was in sad mood i dont listen to music i will get engaged in some activity.

SurekhaRamesh
People when they are in sad mood they surely listen to sad songs which make them more sad and depressed.But we should be strong mind , so to comeout from the depression we should listen to fast beat songs, or go out for some time and have ice cream or anything which you love to have. then you will have a pleasant feeling and you wont be in depression

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.