My dad had his tiffen idly at night, but he was still hungry so my mom prepare dosa for dad. After having one dosa my mom gave him one more dosa. so that after he sleep, he should not feel hunger. But my dad felt that my mom is making fun of him.This became a big issue. So can anyone judge it and tell me who is wrong in this?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sometimes aged persons love to eat.Discuss with him about the bad side of heavy meal specially at night.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
it rarely happens that after the dinner we feel something more to eat same the case here.
None is wrong. It is way of thinking that makes something appear right or wrong.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is the case that happens all the time with everyone,especially Indians

Dont worry....you need to just train your dad to play safe with his body. I will tell you what happens- throughout the day your father must be working;hence the mind does not think about the stomach even when he is hungry during the day, the mind does not focus on the stomach. in the night, the mind is a little free and it focuses on the stomach- that is why your father feels hungry!!

Not only that, but since the weather is cold, body needs energy to keep warm hence we feel hungry...

Donot worry,even i feel the same!!!!

So what i did was, i used to train my mind to focus when i was eating,so that the mind is fixed on the stomach and the mind knows what i am eating during the day. So if i am working through the day,my mind knows what i ate and hence at the night time, my mind focuses on getting good sleep rather than eating.

Trust me, try it;it might be difficult at start but as we get used to it, it will save from embarrassment!

Swetha Shenoy
I think Swetha have explained the problem and solution very well. This happens to everyone not only you dad, sometimes people manage their hunger very well but sometimes it is impossible.
Thanks Rajani!!!

You know in earlier days, people really used to focus on what they eat when they used to eat. now with the advent of technology and TV even kids sit before TV and eat their food. They donot know what they eat...

Similarly people just eat 'fast food' and donot know what they ate. Inspite of eating belly-full, they feel hungry!!!

Swetha Shenoy
A common house hold problem which seem to happen in most of the houses from time to time. Here, no one is wrong but the thought that differs from person to person.
Swetha explained very well and gave us some solutions also. This is a common problem in every home.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't know why he thought your mum is mocking him by supplying two dosas.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You are the person responsible to make them understand both your mom and dad.None are wrong.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.