Can any one pls explain how many days will take for an article to get approved.

Also, pls explain why my article is showing as approved in status and not yet cash and points gets credited. Its almost 10 days gone...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4224]}

Any one pls help.
pending.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Vinu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's stll under process awaiting final clearance. Have patience it would be decided pretty soon!
Dear mukherjee,
but it almost 10 days has been over. so only i made a post today as i loose my patience.

Vinu
Then you can consider sending a PM to Maverick for remedial action!
Thank you mukherjee i will send PM to maverick.

Vinu
It takes more time may be. as marverick is busy with some other work. when your turn comes , he will definitely update your cash credits. We should not wait for it. we should go on work and write articles. or esle keep a personal message to admin

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hai i got credited for my article. thanks mukher ji nd sarala for giving good suggestion.

Vinu
It's all my pleasure and hope your articles would continue to be credited with cash handsomely in future!
Vinodh dont fear for that if maverick is busy it will be late when you kept PM to him it will be credited fastly.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Vinod dont fear when we your friends are here. Just go on working, if you have any doubt just ask us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That's good news Vinodh! Henceforth should you have any such issue, just send a PM to Maverick!
00020691_2011-12-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.