The topic is locked.
I have posted one weblink. The process was like this: - I answered one question on yahoo.com and posted one link of one boddunan.com article and then came to bodduna.com weblink section in my account tab amd posted the url of yahoo answer. and in the description tab gave the article url. Now weblink is still waiting. may I know the problem? reply soon.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sachin , at present admin is bit busy. Try to keep a pm to him. Then you will get the correct reason for this delay

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have posted one weblink. The process was like this: - I answered one question on yahoo.com and posted one link of one boddunan.com article and then came to bodduna.com weblink section in my account tab amd posted the url of yahoo answer. and in the description tab gave the article url. Now weblink is still waiting. may I know the problem? reply soon.

I think admit might busy. be patient ... also you can post this msg on other thread already on forum "weblink".

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.