For a single article, how many tags(searched keywords) can be added?
Also I want to know whether we can add questions under quiz category? How many questions can be post per article and will we get points and amount for posting such questionnaires? How many such articles can we post per day?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, there is no restriction on the number of tags you can add to an article, provided they are relevant and the words used in tags actually appear in the article.

Your next question is not really clear, are you talking about the quiz section or the article section. I will try to answer separately for each one, ARTICLES - you can post only 5 articles per day. A quiz can be posted with minimum 20 questions and I think there is no ceiling yet on the number of quizzes you can post. Presently there is no cash credits for quizzes posted, but you earn extra points that will help you in earning revenue shares.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Thank you for your kind information.

Meera sandhu
sandhya rani, The limit of articles to submit per day is 5. and the minimum number of words for the article is 300

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.