The topic is locked.
Today 4 of my articles are shown approved in My earnings Tab, but still in pending stage. No points or cash credits are given. For 2 of them, remarks are there for correction. What should I do? I have re-submitted one of them in which formatting was changed. Will the newly submitted one be checked again? What should I do with the rest, where no comments are given?

I am providing you my path. I don't know whether that page is accessible to you people.
http://www.boddunan.com/my-page/mypage/articles.html

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The link will send a member to his own earning page and not yours.
There is a gap in approval of articles and allotment of points and cash credit. This should not cause worry.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But my first two articles, it was done a single day itself

How can I tell admin that I have corrected one of the approved articles(but still in pending stage) and have re-submitted it, since it has some page format errors?
I want the new one to be published.

Meera sandhu
But my first two articles, it was done a single day itself

How can I tell admin that I have corrected one of the approved articles(but still in pending stage) and have re-submitted it, since it has some page format errors?
I want the new one to be published.

You may find name of editor below your approved article. Write to him. If not possible, write to maverick.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What is maverick's id?
From where do we get editor's id?

Meera sandhu
Go to search section. Write Maverick there and you will find the post which he has posted in forum section. There on the right side below the maverick's Photo,you will a find a light blue sign which tells that you can send a private message(PM) to maverick. From there you can easily contact Maverick

Want to make each day Accountable

The article which you have re-submitted, will be checked automatically. Just send a PM to the editor which has given you remarks to change the format of article.
Editor would be known of your re-submission of your article.
Still,to make your article approval quickly,just send a PM,by sending him/her the link of the resubmitted article.

Want to make each day Accountable

to find editors id. just click "private message" which you can find on left side of site under leader board. then, click compose and on To address, right side you can find a menu called "show users" there you can find all our boddunan members id. you can easily filter from the list by typing the first letter of the editor name.

Vinu
Sandhya Rani, Dont worry that much, if you rejected remark then you need to correct your article as they have provided the mistakes you have done and then you need to submit that article freshly . simple. If you have any doubts in any of the section over boddunan , you can keep me a message. and for the cash credits try to send pM - personal message to Maverick. Go to maverick profile and click on email symbol and message him the delay in cash credit then he will let you know the reason for delay or he will take action on this issue.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Since my doubt is clarified, I think this thread can be locked now.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.