The topic is locked.
hi,
when i wrote the article,and clicked on the Button 'Save' which is placed below, i got no message about whether my article was submitted or not and i was directly directed to the home page.
please tell me if by clicking on 'SAVE' , my article has got submitted.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi metha,
First of all welcome to boddunan family. Here you can earn money and as well as knowledge. PLS go through FAQ's section throughly and if you have any doubt you can ask here on forum.

Coming to your doubt, For submitting articles i prefer you to write article In wordpad or ms word and make proper alignment and copy the whole article and paste it in text box and make any alignment if necessary and click on submit button.

Your problem has been arised because of your internet connectivity. Try once again and if again same thing happen write a PM to admin.

Vinu
Thank you said by: ZINNIA MEHTA
hi,
thanks for the immediate reply.
actually i had written the article in notepad and then pasted in editor at BODDUNAN,and then made proper alignments and inserted the images ,but,
instead of SUBMIT button,there was SAVE button.
when i clicked on save button,i was redirected to home page without any mention of whether my article was submitted or not.
@ Zinnia,

Click My Earnings from the Main Menu and then click My Articles. If your articles has been submitted it will show there as pending and you do not need to do with it anything further.
Hi metha,
First of all welcome to boddunan family. Here you can earn money and as well as knowledge. PLS go through FAQ's section throughly and if you have any doubt you can ask here on forum.

Coming to your doubt, For submitting articles i prefer you to write article In wordpad or ms word and make proper alignment and copy the whole article and paste it in text box and make any alignment if necessary and click on submit button.

Your problem has been arised because of your internet connectivity. Try once again and if again same thing happen write a PM to admin.

Vinod,
Write your articles in notepad only. Otherwise some page formatting errors may arise. Our text editor is not friendly with word. An enter key in word can cause double spacing in your web page. I have gone through such experiences. I have learnt it. So I am telling you.

Meera sandhu
hi,
thanks for the immediate reply.
actually i had written the article in notepad and then pasted in editor at BODDUNAN,and then made proper alignments and inserted the images ,but,
instead of SUBMIT button,there was SAVE button.
when i clicked on save button,i was redirected to home page without any mention of whether my article was submitted or not.

Don't worry. I think your article is submitted. I also have gone through such a situation while I saved my first document. :woohoo:
As Ajay has suggested, I am sure your article will be there in My Earnings/My articles.
If you want to make any changes, it is better to submit as a fresh document rather than correcting the previous one.
I am repeatedly saying, never use Ms-word for typing your article. Only note pad :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.