The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So moderators and editors can see who are invisible.

So I cannot cheat person of you.

So, are you in invisible mode..!!! :woohoo: :) :huh:

Vinu
Sasikanth is in invisible mode. Only moderators can view the people who are in invisible mode

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sasikanth is in invisible mode. Only moderators can view the people who are in invisible mode

Sasi if you are in invisible mode, tell me how to activate that..!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Vinu

So, we can't put sand in Moderators' eyes....ha ha

Meera sandhu
yes, you are right. Actually do you know why moderators view the invisible mode, why admin gave such power to moderator. Can you guess the reason sandhya?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, you are right. Actually do you know why moderators view the invisible mode, why admin gave such power to moderator. Can you guess the reason sandhya?

Is it because, you moderate the forums??????

Let me ask one question more....
Why 'quick reply' option is used?????

Meera sandhu

Is it because, you moderate the forums??????

Let me ask one question more....
Why 'quick reply' option is used?????

I dont know ... :huh: :unsure:

Vinu
i think "Quick Reply" will help to answer our question and keep a track by mail.

Vinu

Sasi if you are in invisible mode, tell me how to activate that..!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Vinod.. I think you haven't read my explanation for being invisible here on the second page.. Your question already has been answered on the second page. Read it. B)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Vinod.. I think you haven't read my explanation for being invisible here on the second page.. Your question already has been answered on the second page. Read it. B)

i am asking about quick reply option...i don't want to start a new thread for this simple question
18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.