The topic is locked.
When I login Boddunan before 1 hour, I could see Kalyani's karma reduced one more.......i.e. 82. Sure, I was not behind it. Only I was login that time. Later, I saw 2-3 members login.
So, it's sure, more than 10 karmas can't be increased within 1 hour.
Then how can Kalyani's Karma now become 110?
Is it Karma magic??????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now, it's increasing with each mouse click.....114 now.
Why so?
But none of others' karma are changing so.......

Meera sandhu
Wow what a magic how it can be done to her. Is there any miracle in this site to increase karma with out members help.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When I login Boddunan before 1 hour, I could see Kalyani's karma reduced one more.......i.e. 82. Sure, I was not behind it. Only I was login that time. Later, I saw 2-3 members login.
So, it's sure, more than 10 karmas can't be increased within 1 hour.
Then how can Kalyani's Karma now become 110?
Is it Karma magic??????

Although one member can add or deduct only one karma, many members can simultaneously take similar action. i feel karma is not so important and no need to bother so much about this.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am also now thinking so....her friends, though not working here may have increased her karma within 1 hour simultaneously. Isn't it? May be all of them in invisible mode. So, I can't see online members

Meera sandhu
Yes they may be invisible mode she only can see them but we cannot. They like her so much so they increased karma for her.

Leave this issue sandhya and concentrate on forums.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes..left the matter!!!!!!

Meera sandhu
Karma is nothing to measure anything.So don't think about it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, karma has no value, it is just to know whether anyone liked our recent replies or not.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am also now thinking so....her friends, though not working here may have increased her karma within 1 hour simultaneously. Isn't it? May be all of them in invisible mode. So, I can't see online members

:unsure: :dry: :blink: I am very much surprised with this too! Also, I can assure you Sandhya, and all others who may so believe that My friends, as you put it, do not work in invisible mode and also that they are too responsible to keep increasing my or anyone's karma indiscriminately!!

To be clear, I am reiterating to everyone here that I have not asked ANYONE to do it as a favor to me, since that could another issue in the making!! Also, I am not really interested in its increase or decrease, since Gulshan so rightly put it, its not of a significant interest!

Also, now that there can be no more discussion on this I am also locking the thread!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

+1 gulshan.

One hour is enough for 4 people increase karma of a user specially an active and helpful member like kalyani. I don't think we need to discuss this anymore as gulshan pointed out correctly that it has no significant importance.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.