I tried to upload pics in my articles but I have been unable to do so. I don't know the reason why. The images don't show up in the articles posted. Any suggestions? also what are meant by meta tags? are they different from keywords? :dry:

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Meta tags are key words, meta description is your short summery and key words are important words used in your article.
To upload pictures you have to click the photo icon and subsequently follow the instructions. Better if you read a thread how to do it to make it easy for you. You can find it in threads about article and photo uploading section. Beware about what you load, should be either yours own work or you have permission to upload it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You will find insert or edit image in the tool bar by clicking that icon you can insert image to your article.

Sharmistha Banerjee
meta description is nothing but description of your article in 2-3 sentences. keywords - most common words that people search with, to get a data online.
after uploading the picture, you need to click the highlighted picture name from the list, thus selecting it. then only that picture gets uploaded in your article

Meera sandhu
Copy righted pictures are not allowed , other wise go to insert image and upload the saved picture and also you can resize and finally insert.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Mala,

You can upload the images. Just click on the insert image, then an window appears. Then you need to goto the icon upload which is right down side. Then you have to upload the image which you want to upload. then you need to wait until whole image gets uploads according to the instructions it give. Then give the size of the image which is just above
then click on insert and your image gets insert.

By the way don't ever insert any copy righted images.

You can insert free images like wikipedia images or any images which you have taken photos from your camera

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.