The topic is locked.

respected members, i just want to change my payee name because bhuyali saroj is my pet and my bank account name is Babu saroj please help me.

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Once saved, you cannot change payee name in payment profile so you should really think carefully before putting information related to payment. Send an email to Maverick regarding the same and he will help you out.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

sir maverick email address please sir help me out otherwise my hard work will be wasted 

bhuyali saroj

Go to lowest part of this page and click "contact us"/boddunan support tab. You can request for changes in your payment info contacting the support, provided the admin agrees to that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

bhuyali saroj wrote:

sir maverick email address please sir help me out otherwise my hard work will be wasted 

Send email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

sir please i request all the editor of boddunan.com to help me i know that i have made a mistake and i am very guilty about that and i apologize also please sir change my profile and payee name from Bhuyali saroj to Babu saroj so that i can get my payment on my correct bank account. i will be very grateful to you if you suggest the admin to change my profile and payee name. i have emailed maverick but if the editor talk to the admin then it will be different and my problem will be solved fast 

bhuyali saroj

Please sir help me, till now my profile and my payee name is not changed please friends help me out 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

Please sir help me, till now my profile and my payee name is not changed please friends help me out 

Have patience please, have you reached your minimum payment threshold, that is Rs. 1500??

Sir i have reached 1300 only

bhuyali saroj

There is no other way but to contact admin, as he is the only one who can do this. If you have made a request the chances are he will do that. There is no use of requesting through a forum post repeatedly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.