This time i think Boddunan.com site is growing fast because of user increasing day by day. what do you think friend.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
[quote]This time i think Boddunan.com site is growing fast because of user increasing day by day. what do you think friend.[/quote]

Agree with you. The number of users is increasing every day and the activity on all features is also pretty good. Also many members are earning money by posting very good articles.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

But I am feeling that activities are not increasing in the way as members are growing so something there is wrong.
Either some new members are fake or we are unable to hold with our current site
Yes Soubhagya,

There are some fake referrals which we have identified. We are giving warnings to the fake referrers from time to time. But overall the number of real users is also at a good strength of over 90% compare to the fake referrals.

The real problem is the users don't know how to best use of all features on boddunan.com.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i THINK it will be better if boddunan will show emails of each members and member will get alert who is joining under them so they can guide them how to use this site so we can get more number of active members in each section
hi sir,
can you tell me how can i earn money and how can i use this site? waiting for your responce!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.