Friends,

I became a Platinum Mate two days back but the bonus points have not come by.Before raising this issue against my wishes I preferred several PMs to Mr. Maverick.But the issue still remains unresolved.What do I do now?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The bonus points will be added manually to your account. It is not automatic. So just be patient as Maverick may be busy. May be you can start a forum regarding speeding up the process.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Deepti,whatever you have said may not be the factual position because the messages I have exhanged so far do not indicate such a manual system.I earned bonus points on earlier occasions too.There is unusual delay this time. Let Mr. Maverick respond.
Nope Chinmoy....

Its not an automatic system... Once Maverick told me that he should add the bonus points...

Anyways.... Hope Maverick responds!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It is resolved now.Thanks Maverick! Members,please, don't respond to this issue any longer.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]The bonus points will be added manually to your account. It is not automatic. So just be patient as Maverick may be busy. May be you can start a forum regarding speeding up the process.[/quote]

Hope you have understood what I have told you :)

Anyways --- Congrats Chinmoy.... All The Best!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Congrats Chinmoy for bonus points.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Thanks Maverick,Deepti and Rakesh.It is something worth waiting for!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.