Hello Friends,
Earlier Deepti and Sridevi used a similar thread like this to share the scientific reasons behind our customs and beliefs.Iam using this thread to find answers for my questions.

"When crow makes a sound in our house (front or back portion of our house),people used to say that some guest is going to visit our house today."

I could not find any logical reason behind this.Do you have some idea about this?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think I got some explanation(though a bit funny).

Whenver it finds anything interesting like food, it calls all other crows. So, if it makes a sound in our house, we assume thatq someone is going to visit our house.

Let us see if others have got other ideas.
There is no cause affect relation between a crow making sound and guest coming. I do not think that any guest would inform the crow that he is visiting your house. You have rightly not found any logic as there exists none.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i dont know Meean whether i am right or not...but crow is believed to be our ancestors. :laugh: It sounds funny but

As i think you know that if people die then on the day of their death some items are prepared and small part of it kept outside. And crow is expected to eat it..

So crow is believed to be our relative and people may say like that..
However i dont think its really.
Yes --- The OWL when makes sound, it is something bad that causes.... these are all just beliefs.

I also heard that CROW is considered to be Vahana (Vehicle) of Sani. So crow staying on our house for longer time would cause bad effect and would be advised to make it fly away.

In my belief, it is just a human being and their is no good and bad associated with it. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti- There are certain things that irritate us. For example, the sounds of owl, cat and dogs will be annoying. Consequently, we read something more in these and some fantasy leading to superstitious belief occurs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes Gulshan. And also there many be some coincidences that may happen.
Foe example, If a crow sounds and guests come on the same day, it is a coincidence, which would make us re-think about these beliefs.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.