hi,

Can any one give me the difference between Wealth Mangament,Financial Mangement and Assert Mangement..Please explain or provide some sources especially for wealth management..
Thank you in advance :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First clarity is necessary about the terms wealth, finance and asset. Wealth is net capital- assets minus liabilities. Asset is the cash, other items used in business like machinery etc, debtors. Finance is the means to make money available for various operation by tracking cash flow and obtaining short term loan when cash is short for operations.

When the difference between the terms wealth, asset5s and finance is known, it is not difficult to look for management of all these. The sources of information and further study may be found by searching on Google search engine.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Wealth Management is the private banking arm. It essentially caters to the investment needs of Corporates & HNI's and offers the best of the products available in the market today.

kotak wealth management is private banking arm of kotak bank.It is made to cater niche market that is consist of High Net Worth individuals.Under Wealth Management Investment is customized as per the need of customer and there portfolio is managed as per their risk appetite..wealth Management not only includes Equity but it also includes Commodities Future. Art Fund. Real estate fund..Mutual Fund..Insurance,FDEtc.In Short Everything in related to investment..

www.finance-and-cost-management.blogspot.com

Asset management is a wide area.

Rajani may i know why you asking this question? Are you going to do MBA?
Gulshan thank for clarifying the difference...I just wanted to know in which type of business a wealth manger is needed..

Sajeetharan thanks for the link...Yes you are right but not for me...
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Gulshan thank for clarifying the difference...I just wanted to know in which type of business a wealth manger is needed..

Sajeetharan thanks for the link...Yes you are right but not for me...[/quote]

Let me give some more clarification. Finance manager deals with funds requirement of business. He will monitor cash incoming and outgoing (cash flow chart) and arrange short term finance when cash is less than required and see possibility of investment for short period when cash is surplus.

Asset management is generally related to mutual funds. Each mutual fund is required to appoint asset management company for deploying the investment of mutual funds. The asset management consists of selecting shares and debentures for investing the mutual fund money.

Wealth, asset and finance are inter related and one who is expert in finance may take up all the jobs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Wealth management is mainly to help ppl to plan and grow their overall wealth.

One link for wealth management which can be helpful.
http://www.economywatch.com/investment/wealth-management.html
Also, you can go through a couple of youtube videos.
Thanks for sharing the information..I got some idea about the difference..
I think in MBA all these concepts are covered in one subject..And is useful for financial manger positions...
Many be in foreign countries different positions are advialable in each area.and separate diploma degree are to be done..How even the subjects are really vast and i think some basic concepts are covered in Indian MBA's
This is a nice way of asking, i think people can ask for their info needs here and people can type an article as per their need.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.