Which is best Medicine or Engineering ? Which has more scope. If it is engineering in that which section got a good salary and which is good. Please do a reply.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i think it all depends on individuals perceptions.. for one serving people may be important, for other money.. so it all adds on it..
36_1_5-20100909.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Prescription of engineering to a person born with aptitude for medicine can be as deadly as the other way round!!!
i want a correct answer for this which has more scope in future generation ??

I don't see any dearth of opportunities for both.At this point what I can say is that our country needs more doctors.
But all doctors are going to other countries for working because of less salary in india. they are going to countries like usa, london, uk etc......

The size of salary is a relative concept and I also don't agree that all the doctors are leaving India to accept opportunities elsewhere.There more doctors opting to stay in India than the ones who are going abroad.
No matter about it. I want to decide for my future what should i select medicine or engineering. Please guide me

I think before you decide on it,you must have a closer study of your aptitude.To my mind medicine offers a very good career.
There are also some other options like aerophysics which will offer you a good salary once you master it. :)
Generally medicine takes a long time to settle in your career but i can say that there are more chances in future for medical because all people are taking engieering only.

http://healthmad.com/alternative/meditation-13/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.