I think all are aware of the Review section.. How many of you really use it in your day to day life for getting information..
I have see that many reviews do not have proper views first of all.. :( Comments and how to improve this feature further..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To be honest I don't take much interst in this section but it should be found useful by many.
Even i dont take much interest in that section, but its really useful for people who cant search in internet for long..
Rajani, You are also one of the very active member supplying all our members with good information.. :)

Apart from you, NagaLakshmi, neetu, Abid, Chinmoy, Sajeetharan, Vijay and many more are present to fetch us with good information.... :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
very true rajani...........but i also don't take much interest in this topic.....
I see many comments for articles... But coming to reviews, ths should improve by time.... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I have many activities in reviews section Rajani. Till now i have posted more than 150+ reviews including both mobile and tourist section. I think many informations are useful.

Vijay U
Yes Deepti i am also active member in reviews but not as you and MEEAN, Vijay, Sunny etc.. But i feel that number of the the visitors are very less which should be improved..as reviews do have lot of information to share...

We all take so much pain to reasearch are provide information and if people are not interested or dont find it useful there is no point of the section.. :(
@Rajani

I appreciate your effort in drawin our attention to it.The fact is I devote much of my available in the forum section.
Now, I am really inquistive to know about the "review products"
section.Hope i get some time to explore it. :)
Rajani,
One thing i could not see much in reviews is the user comments/experiences.Sometime back i started a thread requesting users to share their experiences.But could not see much improvement.If more users can add their reviews to products, it will be very interesting.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.