The topic is locked.
Cricket fever is ON ! The first Home Test series in India, has now started between India and New Zealand. New Zealand has come to india to play 2 Test Matches and 2 T20s.
1st Test Match has started.

Let us discuss about this Series in this Thread.

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hope this time India should perform very well.I am looking forward to Sachin to play well in this series..But all team member should cooperate with him and they must not create pressure on only one player.

Sharmistha Banerjee
This would be first time, india will step out without Experience players like Rahul Dravid and Laxman.

First test has started and India has lost 3 wickets. Tendulkar has lost his wicket on 19 Runs.

Virat Kohli and Pujara are playing and they are looking strong.

Want to make each day Accountable

We got young players in our team as this is the correct time to give them chances. Pujara played really a nice game to get his century.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I don't watch test matches and that too in India. I waiting for Indian team for Australia/New Zealand tour playing there shows how much capable our team is. :blink:
Nowadays am less interest in Cricket.....my favourites are leaving the ground one by one, what to do??

Meera sandhu
I find test matches boring. I love watching the one days and the T20s. :)

Live in the present :)
I find test matches boring. I love watching the one days and the T20s. :)

This test match was not boring with Indian point of view but ended in almost 3 and a half day. Spinners did wonderful job.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

India has win the match!!!! Good news.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya it will be won instead of win.

Yes India has won ,this is a god news and the another one is Under 19 team has also won the world cup.
Let congratulate them also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I will always support India. Hopefully India will win the match. Lets see the series and enjoy the innings.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.