Truman Capote calls himself as a "Horizontal writer." Because he lies down straight (Supine) with a glass of sherry in one hand and a pencil in another. He neither uses a typewriter nor shorthand. Writes everything in longhand.

Vladimir Nabokov loves to write on 3x 5 inch index cards.

Leonardo da Vinci was a great procrastinator. DaVinci preferred taking small naps throughout the day instead of sleeping for eight hours at night.

Ludwig van Beethoven, the creator of hauntingly sonorous symphonies had a nasty temper. He fought with everybody including landlords, relatives and friends. Maids and servants used to be in constant fear because nobody knows when a flying plate or book from Beethoven would land on their heads.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These are very interesting facts about great peoples' life. We all have something very strange and unique quality which makes us different from others. No human beings are same in any aspects of life.
I am special for myself and my family. I also have such unique identity which my family would know. This may be little funny or very interesting. I have a habit to write a lot. I love writing.
Friends problem is not yet solved. It is increasing. Month will end soon I am lagging behind to score atleast 2000 points. I am feeling helpless.

Devyani and Sandhya, Moderator Gulshan Ji already told us that there wont be any loss in our points. Please be confident. Gulshan Ji will take care. You just rock guys.

Almost all the great people had definitely Strange habits. I think their strange habit could be one of the reasons making them great..

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thomas Alva Edison used to do power napping in order to offer his phenomenal brain a break from the mental effort. In order to stimulate his creativity, he slept in the armchair, with the hand supported on/by the elbow, while holding tight in the hand a bundle of balls. Thus, according to him , he would delegate to his subconscious some problems on which he worked .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
very, very interresting facts about the great people. We are keen in knowing about the great people for always.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.