When the legendary Renaissaance sculptor, painter and inventor Michael Angelo was asked. "Sir, you are a prolific sculptor like no one. What's your secret?"
" I'm no sculptor. The marble has the form already in it. But its surrounded by rubble. What all i do is, remove the rubble and release the figure imprisoned in the marble.
That's humility.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I also heard so about Indian sculptures. Each stone carries a figure. We need to bring it out through our skills.

Same is the case of human beings too.....no person has born on this earth without a talent. Identifying it and working on it can give you success for sure. Very often we fail to identify our real talents and under compulsion or desire on money we choose wrong path. We may earn a lot...but never feel passion or satisfaction with that 'invented' job

Meera sandhu
That really was a humble reply from Michael Angelo. Another person known for his humility was Abraham Lincoln. In fact, his humility turned most of his adversaries into admirers. They were really great people and we could learn the art of humility from them. Unfortunately, may be it is the competitive nature of the world that most of the people are a big showoff rather than being humble.
Michael Angelo has an eye of an artist. Therefore he can see a sculpture inside the marble. This is a great thing.
That really was a humble reply from Michael Angelo. Another person known for his humility was Abraham Lincoln. In fact, his humility turned most of his adversaries into admirers. They were really great people and we could learn the art of humility from them. Unfortunately, may be it is the competitive nature of the world that most of the people are a big showoff rather than being humble.

Humility has become a thing of the past. Now these are the days of "Blowing own trumpet,"
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.