I converted this quote of mine ,
“The Kingdom of wisdom is built with Books. Not with Bricks”,
into the following visual drawn in Pen and ink.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9082]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now the world of wisdom consists more of websites than paper books.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I converted this quote of mine ,
“The Kingdom of wisdom is built with Books. Not with Bricks”,
into the following visual drawn in Pen and ink.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9082]}
Now the world of wisdom consists more of websites than paper books.

yes, i have been seeing those kingdoms which are prone to viruses. No one knows when they collapse like a pack of cards. But the kingdom of wisdom built with books grow stronger by day. The Ayurveda kingdom built with the Books written by Charaka. Susruta and Vagbhata written 3000 years ago is amidst us alive and kicking.
In ancient ages, people who has seen good and has been enlightened were considered as wise people because they have wisdom. Later books became good sources of knowledge and now the internets. It is the mind of the people which is wise. Books and internet are the medium to spread knowledge. When a person correctly use his knowledge, we call them wise.
In ancient ages, people who has seen good and has been enlightened were considered as wise people because they have wisdom. Later books became good sources of knowledge and now the internets. It is the mind of the people which is wise. Books and internet are the medium to spread knowledge. When a person correctly use his knowledge, we call them wise.

Everything is becoming digitallized. Hence DVDs are the treasure of kingdom of wisdom.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Presently the kingdom of wisdom is Kerela with the highest literacy rate in India.

Everything is becoming digitallized. Hence DVDs are the treasure of kingdom of wisdom.

Nothing replaces a book despite the giant strides of technology.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.