Did you ever notice the common aspect in the inaugural speech of Vivekananda in “World Parliament of religions “ in 1893, Abe Lincoln’s speech in Gettysburg in 1863,Martin Luther King’s speech in Washington in 1963” ?
These are three of the speeches among the 10 best speeches of the world. None of them last more than 5 minutes, yet influenced the world in a big way in some form or other
Thus emphasizing the importance of economy in speech.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
all these people were great orators so they could create such an effect in a few lines. i have not read/listened them except for the Swami Vivekananda. but i will surely search the internet for the other speeches
all these people were great orators so they could create such an effect in a few lines. i have not read/listened them except for the Swami Vivekananda. but i will surely search the internet for the other speeches

Google '10 best speeches of the world"
Brevity is soul of wit. When you have facts and logic, you need say only a few words. But you will speak for hours to convince on wrong point.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Brevity is soul of wit. When you have facts and logic, you need say only a few words. But you will speak for hours to convince on wrong point.

like the stuff less speeches of our politicians, with some exceptions.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.