Don’t let adverse conditions overwhelm you
‘Our greatest glory is in never falling, but in getting up every time we do.’--- Confucious

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9083]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nothing can be more inspiring. One must rise after every fall. That is sure way to move ahead.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nothing can be more inspiring. One must rise after every fall. That is sure way to move ahead.

Wisdom lies in staring directly into the face of adversity

Not only staring but grab the problem with both hands and push it aside to make your way to path of success.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's told, if we get failures in our life, we call it our learning experiences, but for those wins we never think so.
I don't think a man can become success without any failures..
Failures are the stepping stones towards success

Meera sandhu
It's told, if we get failures in our life, we call it our learning experiences, but for those wins we never think so.
I don't think a man can become success without any failures..
Failures are the stepping stones towards success

Heroes convert the stones hurled at them into stepping stones/

Not only staring but grab the problem with both hands and push it aside to make your way to path of success.

Well said munna. You grabbed the whole gist of my topic
One must not give up hope after falling.Instead they must try to wake up.Because failure leads to success.

Sharmistha Banerjee
One must not give up hope after falling.Instead they must try to wake up.Because failure leads to success.

Failure is the prelude to success
All are not born with successful life.Success is in ones hands.One fails and other succeeds. But failure should think positive that one day he may get success.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Person becomes famous when he rises up every time after falling from a hight. If a person is already in the altitude and rising up and up more. Others would take in normally. That will never be the matter of concern or popularity.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.