A woman deceived her lover by hiding the fact of her ugliness and plastic surgery. consequently, sh was sued.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/man-sues-wife-ugly-112500477.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A woman deceived her lover by hiding the fact of her ugliness and plastic surgery. consequently, sh was sued.

By hidng the fact, she wrecked her marital relations with her own hands.
Yes i saw this news but I dont think ugliness should be a offence as it comes from birth. She must have informed it well in before to her partner .
i gave the same link in the China forum

Swetha Shenoy
This is bizarre! One of a kind of case I have ever heard. But what the doctors did was commendable though not right ethically.

Live in the present :)
Yes, it's a strange story....
Many people are there, who hide their personality, ugliness and bad things of past to get a good life/life partner in future. As long as past doesn't affect you, it's not a problem.
Yet, at some times, certain things need not be hidden....

Yesterday, I read a real incident of a girl who got pregnant when she was 13. Her parents took her secretly to a person, cut her stomach and took the kid out. That wound was stitched and after 5 years she got married. They hide the matter from everyone, even the boy.
She got pregnant and did her check up as usual from a hospital. She had a scar on her belly and she lied even to the doctor that, she had an operation years before.
When she reached 7 or 8 months, her condition became worse and that time, she couldn't hide the truth from doctors. But it was too late. Her uterus was ruptured completely..... Not only did she lose her kid, but her uterus as well at the age of 19. But if she had told this matter to the doctor at the beginning, doctor could have done something....
How many such cases are we reading?

Meera sandhu

No doubt she deceived him or rather kept the facts from him that she had undergone a cosmetic surgery, but it doesnt say anything much about the husband either for suing her for such a silly reason.I feel that there is more to the story like incompatibility or that he married her only for her looks....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Atleast few women hide, but what about men?

Women fall prey to married men who hide the fact that they are married and when the women is pregnant or delivers a baby, the men leave them on the pretext that they are already married

How ugly is that!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I feel Love should with the mind, so the women hide her ugliness or hide anything its not the matter. the person who love that girl should love her as before, after knowing about the ugliness

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Atleast few women hide, but what about men?

Women fall prey to married men who hide the fact that they are married and when the women is pregnant or delivers a baby, the men leave them on the pretext that they are already married

How ugly is that!

Lovely post :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yet, let me tell you most recently a lady of +25 got wide attention from media...
She married 4 or 5 men and police still searching her :blink: :blink:
After marriage, with her 'husband's' money and purchased golden ornaments she flees to the next target :woohoo: :woohoo:
She is a good looking woman too ;)
So, not only men women also are engaged in such money making business :S :S

Meera sandhu
One must not hide any thing.this type of women spoiled their life on their own hands and hurt others just by hiding the truth.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.