Google holds competitions for children of different age groups every year for using for their search engine logo. See the child power. See how they unleashed their creative power
http://www.google.co.in/doodle4google/winners.html

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9226]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes its amazing. Now a days the children's very intelligent and creative. These children's are born with creativity.
Yes its amazing. Now a days the children's very intelligent and creative. These children's are born with creativity.

I like this doodle from google today.

Arun Selvan, Hope you had a colourful Deepavali Celebration. Belated Diwali Wishes. May your life be more bright, colourful and filled with joy!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Arun Selvan

Creativity in children is not a present trend. It was there. It's there and it will be there. Difference is very few elders could identify the potentialities in a child.

Arun Selvan, Hope you had a colourful Deepavali Celebration. Belated Diwali Wishes. May your life be more bright, colourful and filled with joy!

I'll be glad if you come up with the reasons why you liked it.

Today, As soon as I entered Google, I was much happy looking at his doodle. In fact, I don't know the reason behind. I am unable to express what I feel by words. Sorry Rambabu ji.

Today, As soon as I entered Google, I was much happy looking at his doodle. In fact, I don't know the reason behind. I am unable to express what I feel by words. Sorry Rambabu ji.

Its ok. Sometimes we feel elated and happy without knowing the reason

Yes. That is what actually I feel. This doodle contains our national bird peacock. It also makes remember some sports and culture too.

Yes. That is what actually I feel. This doodle contains our national bird peacock. It also makes remember some sports and culture too.

A true picture of India and its culture. I appreciate your keen observation

Creativity in children is not a present trend. It was there. It's there and it will be there. Difference is very few elders could identify the potentialities in a child.

I agree with you rambabuji. Creativity is always there with us when the human start persisting. Otherwise we cant attain this level of technology what we are utilizing now.

I would like to convey that the modern technology helps them to be more creative in a very short time.
Wow. checked the link and all of them are great.. Surely creative one.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.