Yes, you heard it right. In Beed district of Maharashtra you can see this wonder.
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/six-month-old-has-a-pet-python-16505

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9275]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh! this is a surprised news-Python as a pet. I am seeing this first time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Surprised me too while scanning the morning news over the net.

In the picture above a girl is playing with it. We should not trust this type of pet totally. It may betray anytime as they have no sense.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

In the picture above a girl is playing with it. We should not trust this type of pet totally. It may betray anytime as they have no sense.

But her parents are very confident of their little one's abilities to tackle the Python.
But does Indian law allow it?

we can't even keep a peacock or parrot :S :S

Meera sandhu
But does Indian law allow it?

we can't even keep a peacock or parrot :S :S

Wile law law protects the wild animals. It is unlawful to keep a python as pet.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Many people who are fond of snake they can keep it as a pet.But its very dangerous to keep such poisonous snake as pet in house.

Sharmistha Banerjee
This is horrible. A baby is playing with a python snake. I have seen in movies that tiger and crocodile are made pet. This is not normal.
Thats scary ! leaving such a small baby with a snake that is known to swallow even dogs and cats...We see plenty of pythons in Mangalore since it is lush and green all around and they have enough place to breed and hide ...some of them come and lie down on the open ground without any fear...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too got bit shocked. But i have read same type of news two to three years back in my mail. If i have a copy of that i will definitely post in this thread.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.