According to some educationists and analysts our choice of quotes and quotations say more about us than the stories and people we are quoting....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is true. Everyone chooses according to his personal opinion and interest. This is about persons, personalities, gods and institutions. A non veg will adopt Bhairav Baba as God or may be Kali. Ma. One who likes Laddu will go for Lord Hanuman. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I guess what we are and what our preferences are come out in different ways, one simply cannot hide the real personality forever..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

According to some educationists and analysts our choice of quotes and quotations say more about us than the stories and people we are quoting....

True. In fact, your choice of quotes will mirror your own personality and mentality.
I guess what we are and what our preferences are come out in different ways, one simply cannot hide the real personality forever..

Its not only visible in selection of quotes, but also in selection of your apparel, your personality will be peeping through
Undoubtedly, as the quotes you quote are the ones you read them some where. The quotes reflect what your read.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Its not only visible in selection of quotes, but also in selection of your apparel, your personality will be peeping through...

Undoubtedly, as the quotes you quote are the ones you read them some where. The quotes reflect what your read.

The quotes are there in plenty but what catches your eye and what you select is what is important and that reflects on your personality ...

Its not only visible in selection of quotes, but also in selection of your apparel, your personality will be peeping through...

The quotes are there in plenty but what catches your eye and what you select is what is important and that reflects on your personality ...

Of course that is the case, we read a lot of things but the ones that appeal to us inside, reflects what we are and we end up mentioning only those and not all others that we read!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are lots of food items those we see but we eat what we like, likewise you read what interests you most. You may see lots of quotes but you read what interests you most.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Of course that is the case, we read a lot of things but the ones that appeal to us inside, reflects what we are and we end up mentioning only those and not all others that we read!

Yes , that way I guess even the books you read reflects your personality to a great extent...

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

There are lots of food items those we see but we eat what we like, likewise you read what interests you most. You may see lots of quotes but you read what interests you most.

Yes true, I am sure we tend to do that in all our actions and selections , where we show a bit of ourselves...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.